(1) The lubricating oil should be filled into the oil tank of the housing which is between the two oil screws; when the
filling is finished, the reductor could run with load upon the only condition that the stability of operating is confirmed
after the equipment runs without load for a while.
(2) The suitable brand of the lubricating oil: 150 # industrial gear oil being used in the summer 120 # industrial gear oil
being used in the winter; if the industry gear oil above are in lack of, both the 50# gear oil in summer and the 40# gear
oil in winter can be used instead.
(3) The inside of the reductor should be washed once at least within the first six months after it being used and then
the lubricating oil should be refilled.
(4) The reductor under the circumstance of normal operation should be maintained regularly. According to the
operating conditions and concrete situations, a thorough maintenance should be implemented every 6 to 12 month.
Below come the details of the maintenance: Open the cover board of the peephole, then check the state of friction of
every gear. The lubricating oil should be checked carefully, if the emulsification of the lubricating oil is being
discovered, the whole emulsion oil must be drained out and the gears should be washed by light oil, finally refill the
housing the new oil.
If the reductor doesn’t restore to work right away, then the oil extractor has to operate 10 minutes at least which
assurances the lubricating film being originated on the surface of gears and bearings of the reductor.
(5) If the bearings are lubricated with the grease, the type ZL-3 should be used in the summer and the ZL-2 lithium grease should be used in the winter, the grease should be refilled every six month.